and Christmas is fastly approaching. Have I bought any gifts? Have I even put up my tree yet? Nope to both! Its only December 2nd. I know, I know that tree should have been put up right after Thanksgiving. My momma calls me a scrooge because I don't put my tree up early. Why would I want to look at that tree for any longer than I have too. The bigger question is what in heck to get Kelly for Christmas. I will definitely get him something OSU (Oklahoma State University). Has anyone asked me what I wanted? Of course not. It doesn't really matter what I want. ALL I'VE EVER WANTED WAS A BIG KITCHEN AID MIXER. I have been asking for one for the past 6 years!
Dear Santa,
I have been the bestest girl ever. Please have Rudolph deliver me my Kitchen Aid mixer this year. I have so deserve it. Just think how many baked goods I could whip out with that mixer!!!
Love,
Soreeta
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment