



Football, football, football. I heart football, whether its college or pro. My nephew is a Junior at Tulsa Union. Its one of those big power house football teams like you see on tv, like the show Friday Night Lights. I have gone to see my nephew a couple of times. I always warn my kids that mommy is a football cheering fool. I get it from my momma! No seriously. We grew up watching the Dallas Cowboys. When I got married my husband and I had to move in with my parents. Not a problem right? Well lets just say they all ruined pro football for me for a long time. I'm just now getting over it! My husband is a big time Steelers fan. We all know Cowboys+Steelers=Bad blood!!!! I have to give my props to my younger nephew Cassius. He also is a football player. Unfortunately for my my son is a basketball player. Not that I don't love basketball, I do. I truly do but we are in football season. Oh but I can't forget about baseball either.....Go Yankees! Oh by the way my momma is the biggest football fan ever! That's I posted her picture 2 times!
No comments:
Post a Comment