Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I just need to vent!!!

Normally I don't take to my blog to vent but today I just can't help myself!!! Just to give you a little back ground, my husband found something on the internet. Thing is this item wasn't available in our town but in a friend of his. We live in the same state but only a couple of hours away. So long story short, his friend bought the item and my husband sent him the money. Okay this is were my venting really starts to come in. His friend's wife suggested that she send the item to me at my job. Not a problem right? Well they want to send it to me but send it C.O.D. (cash on delivery)! Who does this? Especially to a friend! How tight can you possibly be? My husband friend mind you has no kids (unless you count their dog) and spends boo-koos amount of money playing golf every weekend to some pretty fancy smancy golf courses but you can't spend $3 to send one stinkin little item that's smaller than a Blackberry!

No comments: